The Cherubini Classic 24
The Cherubini Classic 24 honors the vintage high performance runabouts of the 1930s and 40s while taking full advantage of today's technology. You are drawn by the beauty of her graceful lines, when in reality, the very hull form itself provides unmatched lift out of the water delivering a fast, dry cruise. The quality of performance and craftsmanship are uncharacteristic of this kind of sport boat. It's truly a proven little yacht in a class of its own.
Cherubini Classic 24 Design Features
Yacht quality craftsmanship, amenities and fun!
The Cherubini Classic 24 will transport you to another era with its timeless design and unique hull form. With her extra 4 feet of length, more weight, and more power, the Cherubini Classic 24 has a smoother, more stable ride and more passenger capacity than her smaller sister. She pleasantly surprises with a smooth dry ride in even the some of the more challenging water.
The aft cockpit has an aft bench seat, two side seats, and a small table that can be stowed by swinging to the side. She is very accommodating and can take you and several friends out for a comfortable, thrilling day on the water.
The color scheme is the owner's choice. The yellow nicely complements the mahogany brightwork. The brown pleated upholstery also works very well with the mahogany tones. The seats are designed to drain water so you stay nice and dry. Numerous lockers provide space for snacks and beverages, water skis, and extra clothing as well as life preservers and other gear. Courtesy lights illuminate the evening and 12 volt outlets are provided for accessories. Under the aft seat is a built-in cooler locker. And a premium AM/FM/CD sound system is a popular option. Cherubini Yachts is a semi-custom builder and can configure the cockpit to meet your individual preference.
Built for you.
Cherubini Yachts is a semi-custom manufacturer, and we can make your boat the way you want. We have built boats with special instrument panels, controls, electrically operated hatch lifters, more varnish, less varnish, etc. We are happiest when we are customizing your boat to meet your wishes.
Cherubini Classic 24 Specifications
- LOA: 24'0" (stern drive up, add 39")
- Beam: 7' 4"
- Draft: 13" (stern drive up); 33" (stern drive down)
- Dry weight: 3,500 lbs. to 4,500 lbs. (varies with options)
- Standard engine: 270 HP Volvo 5.0 L
- Single lever control with engine gauges
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine space
- Marine battery, group 24, with master switch, DC distribution panel
- Auto-electric bilge pump, electric bilge blower
- Running lights, 12 volt outlet in dash
- Electric horn
- 43 US Gal. extra thick aluminum fuel tank, epoxy coated and
awlgripped for extra protection
Deck and cockpit:
- Foam core fiberglass deck structure
- Mahogany decking overlay with clear, high tech finish
- Single piece fiberglass cockpit
- 2-midship lockers with doors
- Mahogany steering wheel
- Custom dashboard
- Interior upholstery fabric
- 2-glove compartments
- Upholstered cockpit side panels
- 32 oz. Sea Quest marine upholstery
- Storage locker under back seat
- Courtesy lights
- Ski ring
- Premium chrome or stainless steel handrails, hinges, cleats, vents
- Flagstaff on bow
- Heavy U-bolts in transom and bow
- Custom cast stainless steel windshield brackets
- Solid fiberglass hull and stringers
- Owner’s choice of color for hull and boot top
- Foam floatation
Safety and equipment package:
- Anchor with rode and bag
- 6-life-jackets in fitted bag
- Boat hook
- 2-dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Complete orientation and operation instructions… and sunscreen!
- CD with Luigi Cherubini music
- 220 HP Yanmar HP 6BY Turbo-Diesel with
Bravo-X diesel stern drive
- 260 HP Yanmar HP 6BY Turbo-Diesel with
Bravo-X diesel stern drive
- 260 HP Mercury V-8 with Alpha-1 stern drive
- 300 HP Mercury 350 (CID) MAG MPI (5.7 liters)
Deck & Hull:
- Custom stainless steel cutwater and rub rail
- Single cockpit
- Awlgrip painted deck, with custom colors and graphics
reduces price and maintenance
- Closed cooling for engine
- Silent Choice exhaust
- Bow thruster with dedicated battery
- Shore power inlet and battery charger
- Bimini, owner’s choice of Sunbrella colors
- Stereo with CD, MP3, 4 speakers
- Ski pylon, retractable.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Mahogany cockpit side panels
- Bottom paint, owner’s choice of color
- Custom fitted cooler under back seat
- Custom fitted cockpit or full deck storage cover
- Teak inlaid swim platform
- Premium aluminum trailer
Build Your Cherubini Classic 24
Let us know how you would build your dreamboat. Complete the questions below and submit to our design team. We'll be in touch to discuss your personal Cherubini Yacht.
Cherubini Yachts, 51 Norman Avenue, Delran, NJ 08075
© Cherubini Yachts | All rights reserved.