The Cherubini Classic Floridian
The very essence of South Florida in the 1940s and 50s, the Cherubini Classic Floridian. Sleek and cool white hull and decks with Biscayne Blue highlights. This tropical gem is topped with a vintage style wraparound windshield. Bond meets Miami Vice.
True to the semi-custom Cherubini culture, the Floridian can be constructed to your preferences, including power options such as outboard engines, inboard and jet packages with gas or diesel engine. There are several seating configurations to choose from as well.
Cherubini Classic Floridian Design Features
Like all of the Cherubini Classic runabouts, the Floridian is built on the uniquely designed hull which easy lifts out of the water and quickly planes to give you and your passengers a soft, dry – and if you prefer – a very fast ride. Beautifully upholstered seats add a welcome touch of luxury.
Low maintenance fiberglass decks top our solid resin-infused hull. There is no inner core material that would normally invite fatigue and rot. This solid yacht will impressively provide generations of enjoyment.
Built for you:
Cherubini Yachts is a semi-custom manufacturer, and we can make your boat the way you want. We have built boats with special instrument panels, controls, electrically operated hatch lifters, more varnish, less varnish, etc. We are happiest when we are customizing your boat to meet your wishes.
Cherubini Classic Floridian Specifications
- LOA: 20'0" (stern drive up, add 39")
- Beam: 6' 10"
- Draft: 13" (stern drive up); 33" (stern drive down)
- Dry weight: 2,100 lbs. to 2,700 lbs. (varies with options)
- Standard engine: 220 HP Mercury 4.3L V-6 with Alpha-1 stern drive
- Single lever control with engine gauges
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine space
- Marine battery, group 24, with master switch, DC distribution panel
- Auto-electric bilge pump, electric bilge blower
- Running lights, 12 volt outlet in dash
- Electric horn
- 43 US Gal. extra thick aluminum fuel tank, epoxy coated and
awlgripped for extra protection
Deck and cockpit:
- Foam core fiberglass deck structure
- Single piece fiberglass cockpit
- 2-midship lockers with doors
- Mahogany steering wheel
- 2-glove compartments
- Upholstered cockpit side panels
- 32 oz. Sea Quest marine upholstery
- Storage locker under back seat
- Courtesy lights
- Ski ring
- Premium chrome or stainless steel handrails, hinges, cleats, vents
- Flagstaff on bow
- Heavy U-bolts in transom and bow
- Custom cast stainless steel windshield brackets
- Solid fiberglass hull and stringers
- Owner’s choice of color for hull and boot top
- Foam flotation
Safety and equipment package:
- Anchor with rode and bag
- 6-life-jackets in fitted bag
- Boat hook
- 2-dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Complete orientation and operation instructions… and sunscreen!
- CD with Luigi Cherubini music
- 220 HP Yanmar HP 6BY Turbo-Diesel with
Bravo-X diesel stern drive
- 260 HP Yanmar HP 6BY Turbo-Diesel with
Bravo-X diesel stern drive
- 260 HP Mercury V-8 with Alpha-1 stern drive
- 300 HP Mercury 350 (CID) MAG MPI (5.7 liters)
Deck & Hull:
- Single cockpit (reduces cost to build a boat)
- Custom stainless steel cutwater and rub rail
- Closed cooling for engine
- Silent Choice exhaust
- Bow thruster with dedicated battery
- Shore power inlet and battery charger
- Bimini, owner’s choice of Sunbrella colors
- Stereo with CD, MP3, 4 speakers
- Ski pylon, retractable.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Mahogany cockpit side panels
- Bottom paint, owner’s choice of color
- Custom fitted cooler under back seat
- Custom fitted cockpit or full deck storage cover
- Teak inlaid swim platform
- Premium aluminum trailer
Build Your Cherubini Classic Floridian
Let us know how you would build your dreamboat. Complete the questions below and submit to our design team. We'll be in touch to discuss your personal Cherubini Yacht.
Cherubini Yachts, 51 Norman Avenue, Delran, NJ 08075
© Cherubini Yachts | All rights reserved.