The Cherubini Classic t20 Tender
The Cherubini Classic T20 Tender is the megayacht's answer to a worthy travel companion. A strong, powerful boat that will comfortably and quickly transport hosts and guests from ship to shore in classic style. Built in the world-renowned Cherubini tradition of beautiful lines and unsurpassed craftsmanship, this dry-riding tender is the perfect limousine on the water, complete with luggage compartment. The T20 is built to order to meet the specifications of your yacht.
Cherubini Classic t20 Tender Design Features
The yacht tender born of schooners.
Cherubini Yachts proudly spans the desires and needs of boaters the world over, from proven blue water 48 and 44 foot sailing yachts to the mighty T20 Tender. The Tender is extremely accommodating and will treat your guests with grace and style. You can transport 4 or 5 people comfortably from ship to harbor.
The T20 is practical in more ways than one, including being equipped with a reliable Yanmar diesel engine. It's fast, cruising at up to 50 knots, it's efficient, and it eliminates the need to store gasoline aboard the mother ship.
Built for you:
Cherubini Yachts is a semi-custom manufacturer, and we can build your Tender the way you want. We have built boats with special instrument panels, controls, electrically operated hatch lifters, more varnish, less varnish, etc. We are happiest when we are customizing your boat to meet your wishes.
Cherubini Classic t20 Tender Specifications
- LOA: 20'0" (stern drive up, add 39")
- Beam: 6' 10"
- Draft: 13" (stern drive up); 33" (stern drive down)
- Dry weight: 2,100 lbs. to 2,700 lbs. (varies with options)
- Standard engine: - Yanmar YB260 diesel
- Single lever control with engine gauges
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine space
- Engine insulation
- Silent Choice exhaust
- Marine battery, group 24, with master switch, DC distribution panel
- Auto-electric bilge pump, electric bilge blower
- Running lights, 12 volt outlet in dash
- Electric horn
- 43 US Gal. extra thick aluminum fuel tank, epoxy coated and
awlgripped for extra protection
Deck and cockpit:
- Foam core fiberglass deck structure
- Mahogany decking overlay with clear, high tech finish
- Single piece fiberglass cockpit
- 2-midship lockers with doors
- Mahogany steering wheel
- 2-glove compartments
- Upholstered cockpit side panels
- 32 oz. Sea Quest marine upholstery
- Storage locker under back seat
- Courtesy lights
- Ski ring
- Premium chrome or stainless steel handrails, hinges, cleats, vents
- Flagstaff on bow
- Heavy U-bolts in transom and bow
- Custom cast stainless steel windshield brackets
- Reinforced lifting points
- Solid fiberglass hull and stringers
- Owner’s choice of color for hull and boot top
- Foam flotation
Safety and equipment package:
- Anchor with rode and bag
- 6-life-jackets in fitted bag
- Boat hook
- 2-dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Complete orientation and operation instructions… and sunscreen!
- CD with Luigi Cherubini music
Hull & Deck:
- Single cockpit
- Custom stainless steel cutwater and rub rail
- Closed cooling for engine
- Bow thruster with dedicated battery
- Shore power inlet and battery charger
- Bimini, owner’s choice of Sunbrella colors
- Stereo with CD, MP3, 4 speakers
- Ski pylon, retractable.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Mahogany cockpit side panels
- Bottom paint, owner’s choice of color
- Custom fitted cooler under back seat
- Custom fitted cockpit or full deck storage cover
- Teak inlaid swim platform
- Premium aluminum trailer
Build Your Cherubini Classic t20 Tender
Let us know how you would build your dreamboat. Complete the questions below and submit to our design team. We'll be in touch to discuss your personal Cherubini Yacht.
3 - 6
Cherubini Yachts, 51 Norman Avenue, Delran, NJ 08075
© Cherubini Yachts | All rights reserved.