The Cherubini Classic Veloce
Appropriately, her name means speed. And her hull demonstrates it without hesitation.
The Classic Veloce is built on the Cherubini 20 foot hull and is powered by a 300 hp V8 engine coupled with a Silent Choice exhaust system. So it's no surprise that she lives up to her name without making a lot of noise about it.
The Veloce color palette speaks vintage as do her sheer and barrel transom. She's the complete package of throttling back in time while accelerating forward in terms of engineering, build technology, fit and finish. She's a proud time machine built for the future.
Cherubini Classic Veloce Design Features
A Cherubini of a different stripe.
With all the speed and agility built into this sporty vintage craft, it was decided that she deserved to make a fashion statement. Her confident, deliberate racing stripes simply provide a hint of what to expect from this velocity namesake.
The premium marine quality seats and bolsters comfortably cushion the helmsman and passengers, allowing a ride that realizes its full potential with the thrill of speed as the boat hugs the water through turns.
Built for you:
Cherubini Yachts is a semi-custom manufacturer, and we can make your boat the way you want. We have built boats with special instrument panels, controls, electrically operated hatch lifters, more varnish, less varnish, etc. We are happiest when we are customizing your boat to meet your wishes.
Cherubini Classic Veloce Specifications
- LOA: 20'0" (stern drive up, add 39")
- Beam: 6' 10"
- Draft: 13" (stern drive up); 33" (stern drive down)
- Dry weight: 2,100 lbs. to 2,700 lbs. (varies with options)
- Standard engine: - 300 HP Mercury 350 (CID) MAG MPI (5.7 liters)
- Single lever control with engine gauges
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine space
- Silent Choice exhaust
- Marine battery, group 24, with master switch, DC distribution panel
- Auto-electric bilge pump, electric bilge blower
- Running lights, 12 volt outlet in dash
- Electric horn
- 43 US Gal. extra thick aluminum fuel tank, epoxy coated and
awlgripped for extra protection
Deck and cockpit:
- Foam core fiberglass deck structure
- Single piece fiberglass cockpit
- 2-midship lockers with doors
- Mahogany steering wheel
- 2-glove compartments
- Upholstered cockpit side panels
- 32 oz. Sea Quest marine upholstery
- Storage locker under back seat
- Courtesy lights
- Ski ring
- Premium chrome or stainless steel handrails, hinges, cleats, vents
- Flagstaff on bow
- Heavy U-bolts in transom and bow
- Custom cast stainless steel windshield brackets
- Solid fiberglass hull and stringers
- Owner’s choice of color for hull and boot top
- Foam flotation
Safety and equipment package:
- Anchor with rode and bag
- 6-life-jackets in fitted bag
- Boat hook
- 2-dock lines
- Fenders with covers
- Complete orientation and operation instructions… and sunscreen!
- CD with Luigi Cherubini music
Hull & Deck:
- Single cockpit
- Custom stainless steel cutwater and rub rail
- Closed cooling for engine
- Engine insulation
- Bow thruster with dedicated battery
- Shore power inlet and battery charger
- Bimini, owner’s choice of Sunbrella colors
- Stereo with CD, MP3, 4 speakers
- Ski pylon, retractable.
- Teak cockpit sole
- Mahogany cockpit side panels
- Bottom paint, owner’s choice of color
- Custom fitted cooler under back seat
- Custom fitted cockpit or full deck storage cover
- Teak inlaid swim platform
- Premium aluminum trailer
Build Your Cherubini Classic Veloce
Let us know how you would build your dreamboat. Complete the questions below and submit to our design team. We'll be in touch to discuss your personal Cherubini Yacht.
Cherubini Yachts, 51 Norman Avenue, Delran, NJ 08075
© Cherubini Yachts | All rights reserved.